Monday, February 6, 2012

Jungle Animal 1st Birthday Cake - February 2011

I made this jungle animal themed cake for a little girl named Keila's 1st birthday.   The funny thing is that this cake was for a family my mom went to church with whose baby shower cake I helped my mom out with a little over a year before (see the post Humpty Dumpty Sat on a Cake).  So, it was cool to now be making her 1st birthday cake.

Jungle Animal 1st Birthday Cake

I also made the little smash cake below for the birthday girl to enjoy!
Jungle Animal 1st Birthday Smash Cake
(This cake was made very much like the jungle animal cake in the post It's a Jungle Out There... Well at Least on This Cake.)

More pictures and details to come... :)

[Right now I'm just trying to get everything on the blog, then I'll go back and fill in details; you can read a little longer explanation here if you want. BUT if you have any questions in the meantime, in general or about this cake, please feel free to email me by clicking on the 'Contact Me' tab at the top of the page and using the email address found there, and I will try to get back with you as soon as possible. Or you can always ask questions or leave a comment about this cake by clicking the comments link at the end of this post. :)]
Andrea - Animated Name






(I created my animated name at this site.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...